Composition in two genres (Blog)

Artificial Intelligence

Margulan Zhanay

29th November 2019

Artificial intelligence a benefit or a risk?  In my opinion, all together. Of course, he will look different for everyone, but judging honestly, a lot of good can be learned from him. Artificial intelligence does not know fatigue, works neatly without human factors, and can systematically approach any work. 

However, in the world, there are no things that a person could create ideal, there are also disadvantages in it. For example, the company created an autopilot mode in the car, as once the driver wanted to relax and set the autopilot mode and fell asleep. Suddenly the brakes failed, and a pedestrian passes in front of them, or rather a mother with a child. The autopilot has only two options, either crashing into a tree while the driver is waiting for a fatal outcome, or knock down the people. If you think about the logic of the company that created the autopilot (artificial intelligence), the first rule is passenger safety. Consequently, to imagine that the autopilot does not crash into a tree, but simply knocks anyone along the way. 

All this boils down to one thing artificial intelligence does not understand human factors, which is why it can behave indifferently at some points. I think this problem will last a long time.

I am undecided in my college. Also, I aim to get into Grove School of Engineering and want to work with AI. I am eager to refute the words of Elon Mask, that artificial intelligence is more dangerous than nuclear warheads. I want to make artificial intelligence only for good deeds and teach people to control them. Everything is in our hands, and if we do everything without a flaw, we can avoid the troubles that can befall us.